It can hide discreetly under a counter or it can make a bold statement as a functional standalone design element - either way, the 24-Inch Wine Reserve provides you with exceptional beauty and versatility. Perlick's 24-Inch Wine Reserve can be specified with glass or stainless steel doors and can be integrated into surrounding cabinetry with a wood overlay. All of the undercounter wine reserves feature Perlick's signature Variable Speed Compressor providing quiet, efficient power; a polished stainless steel interior and recessed lighting to add extra elegance.
- # Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- # Electronic digital temperature control and display
- # Variable Speed Compressor provides precise temperature control and energy-efficient cooling - a Perlick exclusive!
- # Optimum storage capacity 24-Inch: 42 bottles
- # Vinyl coated full-extension shelving glide out beyond the cabinet for easy access to contents
- # Standalone configuration features stainless steel top and sides (built-in models are galvanized)
- # UL approved for outdoor use - single zones only
- # Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- # Optional wood overlay door kit to match surrounding cabinetry
- # Glass doors offer full UV protection
- # 4.9 cubic-foot capacity
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.