Flush built-in design has an integral liner to protect cabinets with a powerful centrifugal blower with high-efficiency motor producing 290 Max Blower CFM
- Powerful centrifugal blower with high-efficiency motor produces 290 Max Blower CFM
- Flush built-in design has an integral liner to protect cabinets
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 19-1/4"
- Quiet operation, 3.0 sones at normal speed
- Infinite speed blower control with last setting memory
- Two-level cooktop lighting (Uses two 50W, GU10 halogen lamps. Bulbs included.)
- Easily accessible, dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters with handles
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 8" round duct connector with backdraft damper
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Stainless Steel Baffle
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
|5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.